1. LG TVs
LG smart TVs with built-in Wi-Fi connect directly to your home network and let you access a wide variety of entertainment through streaming apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, YouTube and more. For a larger bedroom, an LG 43-inch smart TV is often a great fit. LG Channels, exclusively powered by XUMO and Pluto TV combines premium, digital internet channels with your broadcast or cable television lineup. Enjoy all your favorite channels – digital and over-the-air – together in one easy-to-use experience. LG is ostensible the best television brands in Nigeria.
- Stream on-demand content, instantly.
- Access Netflix, Disney Plus and Amazon Prime Video.
- Browse the web.
- Watch videos on YouTube.
- Listen to music.
- Scroll on social media.
- Play fun smart TV games.
- Use an all-in-one remote.
3. Sony TVs
Sony TVs are best known for their fantastic out-of-the-box accuracy. Even though this can vary between individual units, Sony models we’ve tested tend to have excellent accuracy, so you may not need to get them calibrated to enjoy the picture quality to the fullest. The Android TV comes TV Music Box which helps you use TV’s speaker for audio playing on the phone. The smart TV has X-Reality Pro, Motion flow XR, and HDR support as well. For connectivity, you get Wi-Fi, two HDMI ports, and two USB ports. There is a remote, which has dedicated buttons for Netflix and YouTube.
4. Hisense TVs
- HD 1366 x 768 Native Resolution.
- Smooth Motion Rate 60 Technology.
- DLNA Content Sharing.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity. The Hisense 55H7G ($699) is the company’s flagship 1080p TV, and features a new Android-powered smart platform called VIDAA. The other is a smaller, mouse-like device that gives the user better control of the TV’s Android-powered VIDAA platform via motion controls and voice recognition.
5. Apple TV
Apple TV is a set-top box that allows a television to become a display screen for Internet content. Once connected, Apple TV allows end users to display digital data from their own iOS devices, as well as from a number of partner sources. An Apple TV is a streaming media that plugs into your TV and allows you to stream apps (such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max and Disney Plus) so that you can watch your favorite shows and movies. It effectively turns any dumb TV into a smart TV.